VISIT OUR CHELSEA MED SPA FOR LICENSED AESTHETICIANS TO PERFORM SILKPEEL™.
SILKPEEL™ Dermalinfusion™ | a breakthrough treatment that combines non-invasive exfoliation with infusion of skin-specific solutions to improve and revitalize the skin.
WHAT TYPE OF SKIN CONDITIONS DOES SILKPEEL CURRENTLY TREAT?
SILKPEEL™ effectively treats all skin types and addresses a wide range of dermatological conditions including hyperpigmentation, acne, photodamage, dehydration and fine line wrinkles, with an expanding range of topicals in development.
Dehydration | Rehydrate dry, flaky skin and fine lines with the SILKPEEL™ hydrating solution.
Hyperpigmentation | The skin lightening solution revitalizes sun spots and successfully diminishes the ill effects of the sun to restore your skin tone.
Acne | The acne solution targets oily areas and comedomes to clear and refresh the skin.
WHY SILKPEEL™ DERMALINFUSION™?
- Immediate skin improvement.
- Simultaneous exfoliation, Dermalinfusion, lymphatic, muscle and motor nerve point stimulation, and evacuation.
- Skin-specific topicals to address the patient’s unique skin care needs.
- Patients return to normal activities at once.
- Avoids the health hazards associated with pariculate abrasion.
- Soothing and massaging treatment.
What Makes Us Unique?
- One-on-One Relationship
- Clean and Comfortable Environment